While we fully stand by every product that we sell, we understand that sometimes you might change your mind or realize the product you ordered wasn't exactly what you were hoping for.
At The Peak Athletics, you can shop with absolute confidence knowing you're covered by our 30-Day No Regrets Policy, 30 days to love your product or return it!
If you decide you want to return an item for any reason within 30 days after receipt of your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will provide detailed instructions on how to process the return.
Here's the No Regrets Policy guidelines:
- The customer is responsible for arranging/funding shipping return for items.
- The item must be unopened, unused and in delivery condition, including all original packaging and accessories. You will need to provide photographic evidence of this upon launching your return request. Please note, if the item does not arrive back at our warehouse/distribution centre in this condition, we may not be able to process your refund.
- You as the customer will be responsible for paying the return shipping costs of the item(s) in your order.
Once your item(s) have been received and inspected at our warehouse(s), we will send you an email notification that we have processed your return payment.
If you decide you want to return your order, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and we will assist you. We want to make this as simple of a process as possible for you.
If the product is damaged, you must make note of it immediately when signing for delivery and send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org the day of delivery.
Remember to keep all the original packaging for any items that need to be returned. All returns need to be authorised by our customer service department prior to being processed.
We will ensure you get the product you ordered, undamaged, as soon as possible. Items that become damaged after use are non-refundable unless specified under warranty.
The Peak Athletics does not extend our returns policy in any way to orders shipped to another country outside of the United Kingdom.
Such orders are placed entirely at the customers risk.
If you would like to cancel an order, please email or call our customer service team immediately to avoid return shipping fees.
Cancellations received before shipment will receive a full refund.
Orders cancelled after items have shipped will follow our 30 Day Return policy and will be subject to return shipping costs.
Other Return Policy Notes:
- If a certain vendor or product does not support the return policy stated above, this will be noted in the product descriptions or in the product-specific return information.
- Products that are specified as certified pre-owned or used are ineligible for a return
- The Peak Athletics only sells to purchasers who intend to use the item(s) for the duration of its economic life. Orders purchased for the specific purpose of a "one time use or temporary use" are not eligible for return under any circumstances. This includes but is not limited to; orders intended for use in a trade show or a conference venue, orders that are purchased by promotional companies, and orders that are purchased by trade show facilitators.